Our Reproduction Barnwood represents the finest alternative to reclaimed barnwood on the market, created using mill direct western cedar and a proprietary non toxic wood treatment process. Guaranteed to be free of lead, arsenic and other common antique wood contaminants.
Our exterior and interior siding is a maintenance free product designed to age like real barnwood without the hassles of sourcing materials or using reclaimed material that is near the end of its life cycle.
- Offered in Western Red Inland Cedar, 13/16” thick, available in #3 Common or D and Better grades
- Standard and custom profiles are available
- Widths up to 11-¼”, and lengths standard to 16’-0
- 7 standard colors, brushed or textured.
- Fire treatment is available for WUI standards.
Our floor products will bring warmth and genuineness to any room. We start with 1” solid rustic white oak and utilize the natural surface as our platform to create the timeless look and tone of a antique board.
- Wide plank rustic white oak textured and finished to replicate authentic reclaimed flooring.
- All floors are hand planed and delivered with factory finished edges.
- Flooring is sold in random lengths from 6’0 to 16’0”
- Timeless patinas to replicate a sun bleached Connecticut home, old barn, or warehouse floor.
- Create your own pattern or specify any width up to 10”
Beams and Post Wraps
Handcrafted by master woodworkers, these beautiful box beams and column wraps will strengthen any interior design. Reproduction barnwood cedar, rustic white oak, and douglas fir and are available in four different hand created textures.
- Cedar, fir, and white oak are available.
- Textures range from smooth sanded to hand hewn. Provide us with a picture and we can match it.
- Pre-finish is available
- 3 joint options for long lengths
- Lengths up to 14’6” and face sizes up to 21” are available
- Beautiful accessories to compliment new construction or remodel spaces
PO Box 1523
Sherwood, OR 97140
Here at Select Timber Products, we meet the vision of manufacturing a great product and constructing a greater business that will allow access to extraordinary materials, and a successful process fueled by passion and integrity. One thought, one crafted sample, one architect, one builder and one client propelled the growth that created who we are today.
Our commitment, drive, and enthusiasm caused the opportunity to manufacture products for commercial installations and personal residences from coast to coast, enhancing architecture and freeing the mind of those trusted to take a dream and construct reality.
Select Timber Products LLC warrants their treated wood products to be free of defects and workmanship not commonly found in reclaimed lumber or not found to fairly represent the product purchased for 1 year from the receipt of this product. This warranty covers peeling or significant fading beyond what is expected with exterior exposed wood surfaces. The majority of our products are produced on new western red cedar and given a proprietary wood treatment process which is intended to be a head start on what weather will naturally do. This product is in-tended to be a replacement for unfinished barn wood and is expected to change slightly depending on its exposure. This product does not have any sealer or waterproofing. Cedar is one of the best exterior woods and installed properly has been proven time and time over to last 50+ years as siding on buildings. Barns with inferior woods like pine or fir have lasted nearly 100 years and we see them every day still standing. The nature of this product is intended to remain maintenance free for the life of the wood.
In the event of catastrophic failure Select Timber Products will either provide new material or work to onsite to repair the product. Every customer is extremely valuable to us and we as a company appreciate and share in their vision and amazing journey.